warman can make somthing from nothing

We could call it an AC circuit "characteristic".. but not really a

>component. Lines of magnetic force moving across a conductor induce a >current flow. This is part of our ignition coil and how many other circuits >in a DC system..... the key being that the magnetic lines of force are >moving... > >Let's take a look at a simple relay coil..... When we "make" the circuit, >current begins to flow through the windings.... as soon as the current >starts to flow, magnetic lines of force start to move across the coil of >wire. This induces current flow into the coil in the opposite direction as >the applied force. Through a visious circle type scenario.... the coil is >relatively slow to build to saturation since the reactance... the more >current that flows, the more the magnetic field grows, the more it induces >reactance..... in electronic terms (measured in nanoseconds in some cases >and milliseconds in others), it stretches the event out incredibly. >Inductive reactance.... impedance without resistance - hardly something >exclusive to AC circuits. > >

hey warman let me SIMPLIFY THIS

xi=2FI xc=1/2fc

hmmmmm

2 0 =0 1/2 0 =0

hey u have a 0 the formula is invalid as no component of equation can = 0

yup i would say impedence is exclusive

how do ya get someting from nothing be sure to show your math

SCHOOLS OUT lmfao plonk

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

Jim Warman

More cut and paste.... cute. I love your originality....

So... I can see by your insistance for math you don't understand and concepts you can't grasp that ignition coils can't work because they are situated in a DC circuit. Yet, in spite of your insistance, ignition coils do appear to work (either that or we all drive our imaginations to work every day).

If you indeed have any knowledge of automotive electronics, you will abstain from your drivel. Parroting "do the math... do the math..." when all you can do is cut and paste rather than think .... when the most intelligent thing you can utter is a sophomoric "lmfao" (laughing my fat ass off???)... you still have no grasp of the dynamics in a circuit.

I see you have included a and I sincerely hope that you have added me to your kill file. Life would be so much easier if you simply realized that searching the internet for instances that have little to do with the automobile.

You have been proven wrong time and again... you get an "A" for tenacity..... unfortunately, the "A" you get for stupidity cancels out.

I see the wheatstone bridge but I don't see the hurc bridge... I understand kirchoffs principal but I don't see hurcs principal.... I know ohms law but I have yet to see hurcs law.... If you manage to develop he ability to think for yourself, you will see my example works (if it didn't, voltage multipliers wouldn't work) but I'm sure you have a real good explanation of how they get 115 volts to diesel injectors without reactance (oops, did I mean impedance...or did I mean something that hurc will change at whim....). I probably meant something that happens whether hurc allows it or not.

To fix a car, we have no need of the sort of math you cut and paste... we only need to understand the concept.

Polly wanna cracker???

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao i am waiting for you to show me the math lmfao

lmfao prove it do the math

lmfao so you say the laws ao physics do not applie to cars?? lmfao

lmfao thats 115 volts DC lmfao

so far you dont understand the concept

you eat crackers ?

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

i see you forgot to write something hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

Neither of your hard to read formulae is the one for impedence.

Reply to
BillyBBad

Okay, you asked for it, and Warman can stand the education. Turn your reader to "fixed pitch font", simply because that's what I'm going to use: ______ Impedence (Z) = \/ R²+X²

There ya go, if your reactances are "zero", the impedence is equal to the resistance. That's the math. Done.

Reply to
BillyBBad

lmfao with the formula u gave llooks like you should go back to school and stay far away from electronics

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

Hurc - you ARE an ass.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

[snipped]

The constant bickering is ruining an otherwise fine newsgroup. I subscribed to this newsgroup because af a "check engine light" on my 99 Windstar and received some great help. Now it seems that all I see is this constant bickering and name calling. Please, stop the petty fighting, and let this newsgroup be what it was...not what it has become.

Reply to
Newby

what has it become ?????????????? warmans NEEDS education

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

[snipped]

It has become a personal battleground and it detracts from the newsgroup to have the constant back and forth between the two of you. I would hope that Warman would stop responding to your comments. If he's wrong others will know it soon enough without you taking on the personal responsibility of challenging his every statement. Of course, if you are wrong, others will recognize that too.

He who tears down everyone around him only serves to belittle himself in the eyes of others.

Regards, Newby

Reply to
Newby