What's the deal?? 90 Tempo Belt !?*$

The main belt has no adjustment? Something must be missing. It's Crank, Powersteering, And Smogg-Pump? It's to large There is no tentioner on a

1990 Ford Tempo 2.8 4cyl.? Please help, all out of ideas in alabama
Reply to
tipo

tom

Ahh Ha! I found the problem, the tensioner is completely broken off the car! Now to visit my local junkyard. What a bagg..

Reply to
tipo