Where to get AC seal kit for my Grand Marquis?

I need to work over the AC system of my 1990 Grand Marquis. I want to replace all of the seals in the hoses and such. Who sells a kit of the correct ones needed?

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom

Ford dealer, pretty shirt money too.

Reply to
Michael O

your local mercury dealer

Reply to
Falcoon

Try these....

D F Bonnett

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Alright, alright, so the parts are common as hell and I'm afraid of nothing. :-)

Thanks for the suggesti> NAPA, Discount, AutoZone, dealership.

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom