Where to get owners manuals???

Just bought a 99 Taurus, no manual..don;t want to drop $35 on ebay - seems too high. Any other sources on the net?

Thanks,

Steve -- The Bluesman

"I fear no Evil because I walk with Evil..."

Reply to
I am The Bluesman

Thomas Moats

Manuals available from

Oscar_lives

Reply to
V.B. Mercon

Go to the following site:

You will need an Acrobat Reader. You can download one at:

V.B. Mercon

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Why would someone (whether private party or dealer) not want to include the owner's manual with the car that s/he is selling?

Reply to
Timothy J. Lee

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Those are the results when you tell an undereducated $5.50 per hour worker to clean everything out of the car.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill