Windstar Security

I lost my 99 keys for my windstar, been missing for 8+months and in that time the battery DIED.... anyhow yipee I found the keys, and when I try and start the car, the dash lights up, when I turn the key into the start position, I can hear a clicking noise (repeating) and the dials light up then the THEFT thing lights up and theres a lot of beeping going on.

Is there a chance that the car forgot the key code, or the key lost the code? Does anyone else have any ideas?

Reply to
Matrixoregon