Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Speed sensor (YET AGAIN).
They do say "You get what you pay for". Just learned this the hard way. Couple of years ago, the speedo died on my Focus, so replaced the speed sensor with one of those cheap OEM ones you get off...
1
1

Starts after a few minutes, with key on, do you know what's wrong?
2005 crown Vic

2005 Focus Idle Problem - relevant inputs to the ecu
2005 Focus I have an idling problem. When engine is cold the idle is rough and sometimes cuts out. When engine warm and coasting to a halt idle is high at 1800. Only when the wheels stop does the idle...

Speed sensor dead
Couple of years ago I had to replace the speed sensor on my Focus, as it was on the way out (speedometer would periodically fall to zero whilst driving). Since fitting the new one, all had been well....
5
5

PICS: The New Ford Focus Looks More Like Its Family
I'm not too keen on the Focus, but I must say that the interior looks great for a compact car. FROM: CR The new Ford Focus made a big splash when it showed up in 2011. Ford went from making the...

Cold
My older focus isn't heating up on the inside like it should. No temperature issues for the motor, just luke warm air from the vents. Anything quick and easy to check?
1
1

Yay!!
I just dumped my 2005 Focus ZX4 P.O.S. and bought an Elantra. Good riddance. I will never own a Ford again. The Focus was the 3rd Ford P.O.S. to go (Mustang and Couger previously). Only the Ranger...
1
1

Faulty thermostat or guage?
OK, a quick summary of the events leading up to the apparent problem with my cars cooling system. Noticed there was a leak on the cooling system the other week, turned out to be a crack in the...
5
5

Weird trunk latch behavior
So, I have one 2000 focus se. Now the interior trunk release button makes a ding sound like the keys are in the ignition with the door open when I press the release and the dash lights momentarily...
1
1

Roush getting back into sport compact business with Focus ST mods
From ESPN ROUSH Performance Sets FOCUS On The Sport Compact Market (Plymouth, MI) May 23rd, 2013 ? ROUSH Performance is excited to announce its re-entry into the small car market with some exiting new...

Tanner Foust gets eponymous hotted-up Ford Focus ST from Cobb Tuning
From AB Tanner Foust Edition Ford Focus ST now powered by COBB Tuning Special edition car on sale soon LOS ANGELES, Calif. (March 12, 2013) -- Tanner Foust today announces a new partnership with...

Shelby unveils tuned Ford Focus ST, widebody GT500 Super Snake
From AB DETROIT ? Jan. 15, 2013 ? Shelby American, Inc., a division of Carroll Shelby International ( unveiled today its new 850 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake "Wide Body" as well as the new...

Re: 2001 Wagon jumps to side when hitting bumps
I had a similar issue (I thought a wheel was loose) which turned out to be bad tires. I rotated the front tires to the rear and put new tires on the front and the problem was solved. In my case it...
3
3

why would the check engine light come on in a ford 2000 ford escort
i have only a few monment to check this i have a 2000 ford ecscort what are the resons for the check engine light to come on
2
2

Focus 1.8 Diesel - cam belt (54 plate)
Son in law has just had a breakdown due (he believes) to a broken timing belt. I am struggling to find if the engine is an interference engine. What damage will have been done? I haven't seen the car...
6
6