zts engine stops

Hi all

I have a 2000 ZTS focus. From time to time when I press the gas pedal harder the engine RPM drops suddenly and eventually the engine stops. I did a tune-up, sparks replacement and gas filter replecement. I fill the gas tank when it comes to hald full (I supposed it was the gas pump) but it happened even after the fill.

Anyone heard someting similar?

Dan

Reply to
dan

Sounds like exactly what the new recall is about

--Mike

Reply to
Mike S.