Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Low Level CD Changer and Nav System?
Does anyone know if there is a technical specification for this Option out there? I haven't been able to find any details and I am considering it. Even a picture would be useful.... Thanks! Tony

starting problems 1999 focus zetec 1800 uk
i looked through a number of sites but have not found this problem listed when the engine is cold: on start up the dashboard dials (rev counter, speedometer, petrol gauge) the indicators move...
7
7

Air Conditioner
My a/c started draining on the passsenger side. The Ford dealer says they may have to take out the dash to fix the problem. Has anyone had this problem and what was necessary to fix it. Thnaks
3
3

2001 Focus Wagon se Liftgate release switch not working
Sometimes if you keep trying, the dash switch the liftgate will release. Has anyone experience with this problem ? I am pretty sure the problem is with the release switch on the dash, as the...

Clutch kit, shift assembly, used trans, and i'm not happy....
Just spent over 2K on my 2000 ZX3 with 75K miles. It took the shop a week because of Labor Day weekend and the EOM shift cables took a couple of days to show up. The car was smooth When I first picked...

How to tell exactly what alarm, immobiliser etc i have
Hi guys, I have a UK model Focus 3 Door Hatch. Its T reg 1.8 Zetec model. I have never known exactly what alarm system and security is has. Is there any easy way to find out? I cant see anything in...
3
3

center caps
where can I get used center caps for my 2000 focus alloy wheels? New ones are expensive.
3
3

FS:EBAY-Ford Focus Haynes Mnual
EBAY ITEM - Item number: 120029797791 Item number: 120029283829

Power Mirror replacement
My daughters focus is now missing the passenger side mirror glass (she claims someone swipped it while she was parked at work... I suppose it's possible as there is no evidence of breakage, someone...
3
3

broken coil spring
I pulled into garage and heard boing! Right front coil spring broke. Ford will repace both front springs under extended waranty if you have a 2000 focus from the right plant and a broken spring. Its a...
8
8

Focus ventilation heating all the time
I have bought used Focus few weeks ago. Problem is that ventilation system constantly heats... Please if anyone can check if after driving a car for a while ventilation canals gets hot and luke warm/...
4
4

Re: Heater blower chirping
You can access blower motor relatively easy, you have to remove lower passenger side footwell trim and then you can remove the blower motor ( fixed with few screws) ( well you should also clean...

Where is the Top Tether Anchor Point?
I have a UK Focus with ISOFIX (LATCH) car seat attachments which I have been using for the last year with a rear-facing Britax seat. No problem - works well. However I have now bought a new forward...

Focus 1.6 Zetec (UK) - Radio not working...
Hi all Had the car valeted this afternoon. Radio was working fine on the way there, but when I picked it up, the radio won't switch on.. Can't find any help on the internet - does anyone know what's...
1
1

tdci - overtaking is scary ?
I'm having trouble getting overtaking traffic safely in my new ( to me ) Tdci Focus.. Yesterday I left it in 4th gear at 35 MPH and it was a struggle to get passed the car in front, so today I dropped...
14
14