Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1.4 focus 51 plate high revs and low tempreture
Hi wondering if any one else has had this problem .?about a week ago my car developed a very slight mis-fire, then about 4 days later while the car was ticking over, the revs built up and the...
2
2

Focus 6006E CD replacement
I've got a 2003 model Focus fitted with the 6006E Radio/CD unit and steering controls I'm needing a cassette player (lots of audiobooks on tape) and want to swap the 6006E for a 5000 radio/cassette...
2
2

2003 ford focus
my 2003 zts has intermittent problem where i will be driving along and the car loses all the power from the engine meaning the engine continues to run but there is no power output it is like there is...

Transaxle Dipstick Location
I bought a 2001 ford focus ZX3 with manual transmission. According to the handbook there should be a transaxle fluid dipstick near the battery. I cannot find it. Who can help me?
1
1

Help! Accidently put a small(ish) amount of oil in power steering resevior in UK mondeo
Sorry i know this is a focus group.. :( Hi All Could you advise me please. I was going to top up my Oil (5W30) and somehow idiotically i managed to put a bit (cant remember exactly how much) into the...
1
1

Speedo instruments Rev counter low power - usual problem!!!!
Hi All. When I first bought my focus 1.6lx manual 2 years ago I had all the usual problems - dials go to zero then full scale, warning ligths flash on and off - central locking clicks, relays click,...
6
6

interior fan
Hi, My daughter needs help with her "X" reg Focus. The heater/demister fan has four settings but will only blow on maximum on number four and not on the other three. What is the problem? Cheers Ian
4
4

New focus II ventilation bad as in old focus?
I have numerous problems with ventilation in ford focus. Unfortunately it seems that all this is normal. First it always blows warm air especially in foot direction. Then cabin heat exchanger case is...
20
20

Hello from newbie and 'run-in' question
Hi all, I'm new to this group but have used 'Lists' for years. I'm just about to receive a brand new 2l diesel C-Max in Ghia trim, courtesy of the Motability scheme. (Sorry chaps, you can stop...
4
4

low down grunt
Hi fellas.........and gals,2002 TDCi LX dosent have much low down grunt specially when pulling away at out black smoke untill revs pick up...............any ideas
1
1

FA: Ford Focus 2.0 Zetec 3 door, 2001
On ebay currently at £2250. Beautiful motor in Moondust Silver. If your interested please visit thanks. Steve

Steering Rack
Just lately I've noticed a noise coming off the steering rack when I'm turning at lower speeds, parking etc. Anyone have a similar problem, or know if this is going be any great issue? Or it's just a...
3
3

Parking Brake stuck
I have a 2000 Focus ZX3, 5 spd, its been parked for about 5 months, the parking brake wasnt working too good during the winter. I parked it without the brake on as the floor in the storage was level...
3
3

So you think gas is expensive?
PRICES AROUND THE GLOBE GAS PRICES PER LITRE IN US DOLLARS Belgium $1.71 Bosnia $1.29 Britain $1.73 Croatia $1.36 Canada $0.90 Finland $1.60 France $1.59 Germany $1.61 Greece $1.24 Iran $0.09
17
17

SORRY
I MEANT THERES NOTHING ON THE HEAD UNIT .. NO DISPLAY AT ALL .. NO SOUND AT ALL ... NOTHING. I NEED HELP ... LOOKED TO SEE IF THE FUSES WERE BLOWN ... BUT THEY WERE OK . . AND I EVEN TOOOK THE RADIO...
9
9