Costs

I have to have one of my side mirrors replaced. I know how much that will cost me - but they didn't tell me anything about labor. In general, what is the labor cost for something like that? Does anyone know? Time for regular matinence! How much does a tire rotation usually cost? I found a coupon for the oil change - if anyone here lives in the Metrowest or Worchester counties of MA, search the Ford website for coupons for things like reduced prices on oil changes. And I need to get another key made. Mine has a computer chip in it, and copies can't be made at a hardware store. How much will that cost me if I take it to the dealership? If anyone can answer any of these questions, please let me know!

Reply to
Ariana

You can replace the mirror yourself, it's not at all difficult, thanks to my 16 year old son and a car/garage interface, I know this. If you aren't comfortable attempting the job yourself it will certainly take no more than an hour to have it done. Why don't you just pick up the phone and call a Ford dealership or an independent shop or two, and ask them how much they will charge you to replace the mirror? They're the ones who will be doing the work, not someone on this newsgroup.

You can have copies of your PATS key cut at a hardware store, but you can't buy the key blank there. I've bought suitable PATS key blanks on ebay for < $15 including shipping. You can program the new key yourself if you have two working keys, the procedure is in the owner's manual.

Reply to
Mark Olson