96 GT Vert ... need new top... how much?

Does anyone here know how much it would cost me to get a new top installed? Parts & Labor? Thanks!

Reply to
Scotter

I bought a top for about $500 complete, (aftermarket top and rear heated window) another $500 to install it.

This guy has good tops, at a good price. You can even get cloth if you're so inclined:

customer service is outstanding! Kate

| | Depends onwhere you are (yeah, I know - Austin) and local economic | conditions. | | Get in touch with local car clubs and get references. Small one man shops | are often the best.

Reply to
SVTKate

around 450

Reply to