Door Panel

I have a 54 reg focus 5 door. I am trying to replace the rear door speaker cover. However I am stuck trying to get the door panel off! I have a manual winder in the back which I cannot seem to detach. Also, I have read I need to take the interior handle off but have no idea how to do this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers

Reply to
rocket