1.4 focus 51 plate high revs and low tempreture

Hi wondering if any one else has had this problem .?about a week ago my car developed a very slight mis-fire, then about 4 days later while the car was ticking over, the revs built up and the temperature gauge went from normal to registering nothing. then about 10 seconds later it went back to normal then did the same problem again and now it continues to do it all the time. also my fan, that cools the radiator is not working, causing the engine to over heat. i would be very greatful for any advise. PLEASE.

Reply to
jase

You need attention to the CHT and / or wiring. There is a modded CHT wiring loom section for the 1.4 and 1.6 engines. I would speak to your local Ford Dealer.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Thanks for the advice Tim ,ill ring them in morning.....

Reply to
jase