focus a/c

can anyone tell me where the low presure and high presure port is on the uk ford focus its a 2000 model

Reply to
andrew21

Front wheel arch, behind the liner next to the receiver drier is the low. There is no High AFAIK.

tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I have the same problem when lowering the driver side front window. I notice the sound goes away after I wash the car. I don't question the logic, I just take it as a hint.

Reply to
joes1girl

sorry. replied to wrong topic.

Reply to