Focus dashlight dimmer

On my 2001 euro model Focus 'wagon' I cannot find any control that dims the dashboard instrument light(s). Is there a dimmer control? If yes, where the heck is it?
Thanks. John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

snipped-for-privacy@arrakis.es writes

Lower spec models don't have any adjustment, you just have to live with the standard setting.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website:- www.britjet.co.uk
John,
Please contact me regarding ZT-12 posted on jlaforums.com a few months ago. Interested in purchasing if still available.
Thanks, Herb Kreutz