Oil filter refrences.

Spent lotsa time on line but can't find any web site that lists and cross references various manufacturers oil filters. Is there a web site that cross references any of FRAM, Purolator, WIX, Bosch etc oil filters

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

QH's online catalogue is not available at present, which might have done it.

has a search facility to compare part numbers, and might help you. Beyond that you need a catalogue; I have a few. If you have a specific filter you want equivalents for I might be able to help.

Reply to
Chris Bolus