Ford colour codes.

Can some kind person please tell me...

where, on a 2001 Ford Focus Stn. wagon [ Ranchero ] I can find the paint code? and...., where I can translate that code into the Ford Colour for that year?

Thanks folks. John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

***
Reply to
jhewitt

on the chassis plate its one of the boxes on the left hand side (carnt remember exactly which one -sorry)

Reply to
ford_technical_