Focus Road Noise!!!!!!!!!

Hi To All I am getting loads of complaints With Ford Focus road noise from front of vehicle @ 30 mph upwards poss wheel bearings/Tyre noise. The odd thing is it does vary with road surface. Which does point to Tyre noise !!!!!! I have tried other makes of Cars with the same make of Tyre and no problems at all snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
Ticker

I have tried all that, The problem only happens above 30mph I have even ran the car in top gear at 50mph with wheels off the ground with no odd noises

Reply to
Ticker

"Ticker" wrote in news:cD0Oa.837$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

It is probably tire noise then.

Reply to
vince candline

Earlier Focus had problems with it, due to somehow broken door/mirror seals. Mine (1999) has this annoying problem, there is a notice from Ford how to solve the problem, if you have some warranty, Ford will pay. I haven't and didn't liked to waste the money until now, so I just turn up the sound, glad to have a good audio system. The questions is, when was your Focus built?

Reply to
Michael Heiming