GET CRYO!!!!!Re: Brake discs

GUYS

GET YOUR DISC ROTORS CRYO HARDENED!!!

Goto search this out -- or go see THE BRAKE MAN.COM

also, use a good grease!! TRY AMSOIL OR MOBIL 1

Your rotors will last five times longer!!!!

John.

Paul Giver> In message , Chris H

writes > >Appologies if I'm being a bit thick (if you excuse the pun). You say > >> New disc nominal thickness 22mm > >> Worn disc discard thickness* 20mm > > > >Is the thickness difrence between new and worn out discs really only 2mm? > >This sounds very low to me. > > > The figures Mark posted are correct. 2mm is quite a lot of wear on a > brake disk. > > -- > Paul Giverin > > British Jet Engine Website
John Shk

In message , John Shk wrote

The rotors may be the only things that survive the crash if you apply grease to their faces.

Reply to
Alan