hartwell ford-negotiation strategy

In my area Hartwell Ford have the largest range of Focuses.... what is the best strategy to adopt to get the best deal for a cash sale?

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

I should add this will be a sale for nearly new not brand new Focus.

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

No trade in, cash sale, offer a deposit if they'll do it for the price you suggest. Be very firm, but polite.

Eg, 12 grand Focus, start at 11 and give them 11250.

Dont let them sell you something that will have poor resale value- eg 3 door, non metallic, no air con, small engine which they may be trying to get rid of.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..