Need a mechanics guide or repair manual for 2002 Ford Focus

I am a woman that needs assistance. I don't have much money. However, I am having electrical problems with my car and it is down at the moment. I need to research the problem but I can't afford to purchase a repair guide. Can anyone out there help me.

Reply to
troy005

my email address is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net.

Reply to
troy005

The clue is in the ng title...

The subject says 2002...

Assuming the OP is from the left-hand side of the pond, it won't be a diesel...

Electrical. :-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

LOL Bastard! I had posted that thinking it was in another group, and I didn't see the rest of the post. I also thought I had cancelled the message. Obviously not.....my bad

Reply to
Sandy Nuts