power windows, odd fault

Hi all

I have 2000 ghia focus, the rear drivers side window will operate from the switch in the rear door, but will not operate from the drivers switch. But when you operate the drivers switch you can hear a click from the rear door suggesting that power is going to the rear window ?

Befor I start stripping things down is there some thing else going on ?

Switching the safety cut out on the drivers door makes no difference and the passenger rear window is fine.

Thanks for any help

Peter

Reply to
peter