Svt focus

Just got 2003 SVT Focus for 14grand us woot! are there any newsgroups and/or sites for this car? by the way I love blowin off those little hondas it makes me giggle....

Reply to
Eric Gorter

What do you think this newsgroup is?

Wait until these little honda's tells its big brothers :)

Reply to
UFO

:>Just got 2003 SVT Focus for 14grand us woot! :>are there any newsgroups and/or sites for this car? :>by the way I love blowin off those little hondas it makes me giggle.... :>

You should check out

are separate forums for all the different SVT models plus forumsfor local chapters and other general SVT related stuff. BTW, the SVTFocus forum is easily the busiest one there. I bought an '04 SVTF 5 Door in February. It's Sonic Blue with the European Appearance Package. That body style, color and option package is the second rarest SVTF made. They only built 48 exactly like the one I got. The rarest one was the '04 SVTF 5 Door Red with Euro Package. They only built 29 of them. However, combined 3 Door &

5 Door the overall rarest was the Sonic Blue with Euro Package. There was only 120 made. So I know the odds of seeing another one like mine are pretty slim. Makes it easy to find in a big parking lot. ;-)

You'll find all sorts of useful information on those forums. There's lots of references to good places for parts and lots of good advice on what works and what is a waste of money. BTW, the numbers I posted above is just one example of the kinds of things you can find out about your SVTF there.

Another good site is

They have a prettyactive SVTF forum there. Since it is not run by the SVT Owner'sAssociation it tends to be a bit more freewheeling and gets prettywild at times.

Good Luck with your new toy...

oskarSVtee on the SVTOA forums

Reply to
null