Trunk Package Restraint

I own a 2000 Ford Focus ZTS and was wondering if anyone knows how I can keep plastic grocery bags restrained in the trunk when returning from the grocery store. The items in the bags have a tendency of flying al over the trunk. Ford has for sale a car net, but it only covers a small portion of the trunk area.

Reply to
Jerry L. Lerman

How about the low tech and inexpensive solution we use. Throw a box or two in the trunk. Throw the plastic bags into the boxes. Works like a charm and you never know when a box might come in handy. jor

Reply to
jor

I've got the net and glad I got it. Holds around six VERY FULL plastic bags. Any more than that and the boxes sounds like the cheapest idea.

Reply to
Rapid Rick