Tyre selection 1.8 Ghia

Has anyone used any of these tyres?

Pirelli tyre at size 195/60 R 15

Firestone tyre at size 195/60 R 15

Bridgestone tyre at size 195/60 R 15

does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
Nospam

In alt.autos.ford.focus Nospam :

Iirc those P6000 were originally mounted on my Focus, dry road was fine, they could have done a bit better on wet roads.

The downside, never ever drove a tire which made that much noise. After replacing them, kind of new car. ;-)

Have Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 (had to look it up):

"195/60 R 15 V" as required by my registration, YMMV. I'd certainly buy them again. Zero problems, superior handling and grip under any road conditions. Nothing I could say against them, OK not the cheapest. ;-)

Good luck

Reply to
Michael Heiming

In message , Michael Heiming wrote

I have Firestone Firehawk 700s on my Focus. They are very noisy.

Reply to
Alan