Undocumented connector

Hello,

My Focus has connector on the left side below the dashboard. Does anbody know what is the purpose of it? It is 8x2 pins female connector, but only 8 are used.

Thanks!

Reply to
Adder

In message , Adder wrote

Diagnostic connector?

Do a web search for OBD II (that's capital i, capital i) or OBD2

Reply to
Alan

Alan je napisao/la:

Thanks! I thought it will be somewhere in engine compartment.

Reply to
Adder

If you follow Alan's link, it explains where the connector must be.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan