1995 Maxima ODB-II connector

I read in this newsgroup that the 1995 Maxima is ODB-II compliant. The ODB-II connector is female with two rows of 8 contacts.
I found a female connector with a lot of fuses behind a little door under the dash to the left of the steering column. Is it a non-standard ODB-II connector? If so, what pins are used?
Thank you very much for your help.
--
Jean Castonguay
lectrocommande Pascal