1995 Maxima ODB-II connector

I read in this newsgroup that the 1995 Maxima is ODB-II compliant. The ODB-II connector is female with two rows of 8 contacts.

I found a female connector with a lot of fuses behind a little door under the dash to the left of the steering column. Is it a non-standard ODB-II connector? If so, what pins are used?

Thank you very much for your help.

Reply to
Jean Castonguay

Here is a picture of the OBD-II connector (not from a maxima, but they all look the same):

njmodi