Water Leak

My air conditioner water drain line is plugged and water is coming into car. How do I correct this without going to Ford dealer. 2004 ZX3. Thanks

Reply to
John W Carey

Sorry to say, this looks like a defect and you could get away with having those techs at Ford to replace/repair free of charge. As long as you didn't puncture it at all, it sounds like a defective line. But, if you can, buy the Hanes manual (if it's out) or ask the guy at Ford to show you and print you out the exploded view of the system. Either way, if you want to do it yourself, you'll need to be proficient in the task at hand and need the visial help. Good Luck!

Reply to
TheOneTheyCallNeo

Had that happen on on older probe that I had, the ford dealer just shoved a ccoathanger or similar item up the drain hose from underneath. Can you get under your car, do you know where the drain comes out?

If you go too far you may damage a coil, but don't know for sure the layout design of the AC area in there.

Reply to
Me