Workshop manuals for Mk2 Focus (UK)

I can't seen to find any workshop manuals in the UK for the Mk2 Ford Focus. When I asked Haynes about this, they replied:

"Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding a Service and Repair Manual for your vehicle. Unfortunately, we do not produce a Manual for this particular model and have no plans to do so within the next twelve to eighteen months.

However, all customer requests are recorded and used in the decision making process of future Manual publications/updates.

You could try contacting your local dealer to see if he can be of assistance."

Searching around on some US biased websites brought up things like . As it's from the US, I'll expect it's for the US model, so I've no idea how much would be common between that and the UK model (for example, I think they didn't have the 100ps 1.6l petrol over there which is bit of a problem for my situation).

Any suggestions as to getting Mk2 servicing and workshop manuals for UK models?

Incidentally, was the 1.6l Duratec engine (100ps) used in the Mk1 Focus at all? If so, then the engine stuff would be covered in the older manuals maybe.

Thanks

David

Reply to
David Hearn

David Hearn (David Hearn ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The US have only just killed the original Focus this year, and the replacement is - apparently - not the same as our Mk2, but based on the Mk1 floorpan. Gawd knows why.

I'd suggest that it doesn't exist yet, and may well not do so for a long while. After all, they'll all still be in warranty.

Reply to
Adrian

We have thousands of manuals for all makes of car and motorcycle, we have ford focus RS and CMAX, if this is any help take a look at our website

manuals

Firstly, the RS is not a Mk2 Focus. Secondly, the CMAX is a CMAX, not a Mk2 Focus.

Finally, what is the chance that all those workshop/repair manuals you sell on your site are actually legal, considering some are £1.50 (download) rising to £2.99 for a CD.

David Hearn