04 f150 belt squeal

Any Body Know how to get rid of a belt squeal I got a 04 F150 auto 4X4 4.6 V8. I replaced the serentipe belt after it started to squeal. was ok for a week then here we go again . Its not constant but more interimment the more you drive(4 or 5 miles) does this to me a lot when going around 30 -minus mph Took it to the Ford Dealer (wasn't squealling then) Told them my problem, they checked the belt and pulley r&r belt and cleaned the Idler pulley. Down the road 10 mins later, guess what? yep here I go again. Any help in this line would be appreciated tks

Reply to
Jens