Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

F350 7.3L diesel bleeding question
Hello all, I have a 93 F350 with the 7.3 diesel engine, and am ready to change out the coolant. I have read that after draining the block and radiator of antifreeze, you need to bleed the system while...
8
8

1994 F 150 4.9 timing information wanted
I've got a 1993 F150 with a 4.9 inline 6 and I';m curious about the timing. When I look at it with a timing light its above the 12 degree mark and when I advance the throttle, it goes up a little then...
7
7

01 Ranger A/C failure
Hello. I have an 01 w/2.3L DOHC 4cyl. Over the last few years the A/C died a slow death in terms of producing cold air. I didn't bother doing anything about it as I don't use it much anyway. But now,...
8
8

high idle on 3.8, when warm started ?
We have a 2002 Windstar with the 3.8, 80K miles. What would cause it to high idle on start even when warm? After a 10 mile drive, shut it off for maybe 10 minutes..then when started it will idle at...

Temperature Sender
Note to self and anyone who cares to know... Next time the dealer says "don't worry, the temp gauge is not typically very accurate", ask them to check the stupid temperature sender... might save you...

Where's the fuse for my cigarette lighter
2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Where's the fuse for my cigarette lighter?
13
13

Premium sound question in 2003 Explorer
I have "Premium sound" in a 2003 Explorer (In-dash 6 cd player). Is there an auxillary input, or can one be added? Thanks in advance, David
1
1

Gas Gauge Lamp on Ford Ranger
I was looking for an answer on this and basically copied and pasted somebody else's question. Although I didn't see an answer. Does anybody have one? On my '97 Ranger XLT, the lamp behind the gas...
5
5

FS 1993 Ford Ranger for parts in Spartanburg - Greenville, SC
Hello, I am in Spartanburg behind Broome High School. I have a 1993 Ford ranger I am parting out, so please e-mail me for any interest in parts. Please check my e-bay auctions. Thanks Clay

'67 Ford SWB project truck video...
Well, sort of. I was up all night a few nights ago creating a video slideshow of my '67 Ford SWB 2WD buildup, showing the progress on my project so far. I think it actually turned out kinda cool....

Ford Running on Empty, hardly
Todays Mustang GT has the 4.6V8 is a better engine than the 302, 300 HP and 345 FP of torque. The limited production Cobra has the engine from the Ford GT with a supercharger and 500 HP and 445 FP of...
3
3

2001 F250 V10
I have a 2001 F250 with a V10 with only 98k miles. I have the transmission replaced at 45k because it stop shifting. NOW it is leaking trans fluid (spraying). Has anyone out there had a similar...
7
7

IRCM Location on a '92 Bronco
Does anyone know the location of the Integrated Relay Control Module (IRCM) on a 1992 Bronco, 5.8l, 4x4? Also, a description of what it looks like would also be appreciated. Thanks - HH
2
2

351 c
Im building my first 351 cleavland, for my 67 f100. In tearing down and cleaning today, I noticed a considerable large hole, possibly a large oil passage to the front of engine, under intake above...
4
4

Re: Is Grover Running on Empty?
We often see references to management "shortchanging" labour.... I have no doubt that it happens. At the same time, labour is busy trying to "shortchange" management. It's no secret that the big cats...