Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Where to buy a catalytic converter?
news:... The stock replacement giant catalytic converter called for on my F-250 w/460 costs about $400.00 and up everywhere, that is NOT installed. They tell me it is the most expensive catalytic...
7
7

Re: 4x4 and 4x2 ???
you know, everyone else said no, but your comment got me to thinking..... I learned to drive on a 70-something F150 without the 4x2 on it (wasn't popular back then to boast). that was back in the 80's...
12
12

Re: 1990 Bronco II
Final analysis: The split shaft was a poor design by Ford (as per Ford.) Ordering a new shaft - "discontinued item." Solution: replace with fabricated one piece shaft. Doesn't the word "recall" ever...

Re: Auto-Trans High Mileage Jerking In 3rd When The Accelerator Is Pressed Hard?
Just got done with the Trans oil oil was defiantly dirty and smelled a little burnt. I didn't see any metal shavings on the magnet attached to the oil pan, isn't this considered a good sign or am I...

Re: mpg on a 97 powerstroke?
no two people get the same milage. one can get 30, and his wife can get 10 with the same truck the next day. if you have a heavy foot, expect about 10-15 around town, and 17-19 on the highway.

BLESSING OF THE CARS C SHOW LOS ANGELES
The 10th Annual Blessing of the Cars car show is back!!! When: July 26,2003 Where: The show will be held in Hansen Dam Park in Los Angeles (Sylmar). Time: general admission 9 am to 5 pm Car placement...

DPFE or not? (was No OBD-II Output on E-150 w/ "Service Engine Soon" Light On?)
Sorry to reply to my own post... It was a fuse. I just checked them all until I found a failed one. After replacing it, went back and they got a 402 - EGR Flow Excessive. Surely this fuse couldn't be...
2
2

Re: No OBD-II Output on E-150 w/ "Service Engine Soon" Light On?
Yes...that circuit is fused. I blew the fuse on my OBD II power circuit when using a power converter in the auxillary power port. Apparently my power port and the OBD II power circuit were wired in...

Re: Amount of Oil
I have a 65 F250 with the 352 and it takes 5 quarts. Richard W.
1
1