Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pinging.
Hi all..... I have read alot here about pinging in engine on acceleration and uphill . I have noticed some small pinging or clicking in my engine going uphill on a high gear just before it downshifts....
3
3

F250 Mirrors
2001 F250 (Door) Sport Mirrors (Set) For Sale Mirrors are fully functional, I am changing the mirrors to the telescoping trailer mirrors. Make me a reasonable offer!

95 Aerostar airbag warning light is blinking in code(s).
I have a blinking airbag warning light on dash. Codes have varied, usually starting with one, then switching to another. Keeps up for whole trip. Flashing sequences are, in frequency of occurrence:...

Re: New Vehicle has body work?
1972, a friend ordered a Chevy Van on a 3/4 ton chassis, for his business. van was wayyyy late arriving after he ordered it. when it came in, I was looking it over,and mentioned seeing a really big...
3
3

soft tops
Anybody have any opinions on soft tops for early model broncos. I have an old kayline on my bronco that is horrendous to put on and no longer even fits when zipped up. Sometimes I look at it and...

Re: Amsoil vs Mobil1
My brother's 94 vette took Mobile 1 as per the owners manual. No mention of Amway, I mean Amsoil. Charles Perry P.E.
9
9

Grille Problem
Im trying to put a billet grille in my 02 ranger xlt. I have taken the screws at the top of the grille off but i cant get the clips from the bottom off. Can anyone help me? E-mail me at if you can...

Re: 94 Ranger Pinging
A contaminated MAF sensor can cause this problem, and is fairly common on these. They can be expensive, so try the other suggestions first, but if all else fails... -Robert Apprentice Automotive...
2
2

For Sale: 1986 Ford Ranger (Awesome Truck)
1986 Ford Ranger 4x4. 17,000 miles on original 302 V8, full size Bronco running gear and chassis, Holley 4 barrel carburetor, custom paint job, 33/12.5 Sport King Radials, racer back, hood scoop,...

Please Help...
I have a 93 AWD Aerostar extended minivan that has about 155,000 on it. The Trans was rebuilt at around 30,000 from Ford on a warranty from the previous owner. Getting to my problem, recently I have...
4
4

Re: Help with 89 F-150 rear brakes
some light about drum automatic adjusting help full to know but wont help rebuild a drum. when knowing how it work i actualy understand why theres so many spring in there that get me confused :P : I...
1
1

Re: Mercury Model 150
Wasn't much of a hit, except with the tail gaters and picnic crowd. That's why it was discontinued.

Re: Need info on '67 F100
I stopped by the shop after work this evening and took a bunch of pictures of the truck and posted them to my website, if you're interested. Just go to: if you think the cab is salvageable...I...
5
5

2000 - 2003 F-150 Horsepower/Torque difference??
I had a 2000 F-150 4x4 Offroad: 5.4L, EOD tranny, 3.55 gears, K&N filter. Now have 2003 F-150 4x4 FX4: 5.4L, EOD tranny, 3.55 gears, K&N filter. My 2000 hit the speed limiter at 125mph and had a lot...
2
2

Re: 71 Ford f250 Cooling questions
I guess I'm going have to eat some humble pie. It looks like the problem was not an exhaust system restriction. After I put the flowmaster on the truck and drove it around I took out the plugs and the...
1
1