Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Redneck Bowl is set
I was there, hoss. I stayed at a hotel with them, ate with them and shared a bar with them. Maybe I was just lucky and just saw the nice ones. Where were you? Hugh
11
11

2002 explorer antitheft is locking car up! How do i fix it?
anti theft system
1
1

Crown Vic chassis on old Ford Trucks
I've read this is a pretty straight forward project but haven' heard from anybody who has actually done it. It there anybody out there with first hand knowledge?

GEM Module Ford F650 Super Duty.
I am desperately looking for a GEM Module for my Ford F650 truck. The prob lems is the the brake sensor is being alerted of an error as well as it is draining my battery. I have sent in the module for...
3
3

P1443 - 1996 "ford ranger"/mazda-B300 (purge valve solenoid)
I am trying to clear this code. I have a list of things that I'm doing, but so far: - checked the gas cap for a good seal - replaced the canister purge solenoid/sensor/hoses assembly I can clear the...

2008 FORD E250 5.4 mileage
WITH roof rack and airfoil 12.8735632183908 mpg at 65/70 sometimes against the wind from Titusville to Fort Myers Beach. Rack n foil run without seals.

lost my keys
I lost my keys to my '85 6.9 f250 about a month ago, I've looked everywhere and found nothing. So what I was thinking was, Is there any way I could replace the ignition switch without the keys? Thanks...
2
2

towing truck
2005 Ranger Fx4 4 door xlt auto transmission- Can I tow this truck with a tow dolly? or does it have to be a flatbed.
1
1

2005 F150: Ignition Key Will not Turn
Drove to the Y, worked out, got back in the vehicle, inserted key in ignition.. Key would not rotate, gearshift lever locked. Seems to have plenty battery. Came back today, tried the spare key, same...
19
19

Ford ranger battery light on still
Hi I have replaced everything to the charging system and the only way the truck will stay running is hooked to another car if u disconnect from the car it drains battery really fast and then cuts out...
4
4

What should I do with my truck?
I have a 1988 F-150. It seems to run ok, but the CHECK ENGINE light is on. There is a commercial on tv that says "Once your Check Engine light comes on, it's too late". And they also say that a repair...
2
2

1999 Ford Explorer V6 won't start on first try
This has just started happening. When left overnight, the engine won't start at first. I have determined that if I turn the key on and wait, then turn it off (sometimes several times) the engine will...

Go to church
Ask questions about Jesus. Seek answers. Demand to know the truth, but be ready to receive it. This world teaches us certain things. Nearly all of them are literal opposites of Biblical teachings, and...
2
2

5.0 quitting on me
I have a 88 f150. Anyonever have this problem; you can be driving down the rd and it will go dead as if youbwerecto ryrn the ignition off but you havnt. The odd thing is though, you can crank it up as...
1
1

Drum Brakes
I recently acquired a 1990 Ford Ranger 4 cyl 2.3L I had to replace the rear drum brakes, springs, cylinder everything. I tried to bleed them and nothing came out. I released the bleeder valve on both...
1
1