Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Is Ford Running on Empty?
what exactly is your point, other than proving to us you know how to copy and paste????
36
36

FS: RARE 1959 Ford F-100 Longbed Pickup in So. CA. - Last 24 Hours !!!
Thanks for Looking: bidder takes it! eBay Mobile eBay Mobile eBay Mobile

Dual alternators & block heater
G'day all; After exhaustively evaluating dozens of proposals and offers, I recently signed a purchase agreement on an '06 F350 (hasn't been picked up, yet). And then, upon reflection, I realized that...
14
14

1966 Ford F100 4x4 Brake Drums
I have a 1966 Ford F100 4x4, I'm trying to work on the brakes. I am having problems finding specifications on parts for the truck. Does any one have a good web site to get specifications? Right now...
4
4

2002 Windstar 3.8 Engine
I had a 1996 which had a 3.8 motor and had some problems with engine. Is the 2002 model a better motor? Any other known issues??
3
3

Rear Window Defrost and Heated Mirrors on '06
I just bought a brand new 2006 F-350 King Ranch Crew Cab 4x4 Dually Powerstroke (VBG). I've looked through the owner's manual and there is nothing in it about the heated mirrors and rear window...
15
15

F150 Air Conditioner Problem
I have an odd problem with the flow of the air conditioner. I had to have the front brake lines replaced because of corrosion, 77500K, in fact one actually perforated. Right after that the problem...
4
4

re:98 ranger chime problem 30 minute intervals
Don, I remember reading your post awhile back, July 7th I believe. It didn't register at the time but today I was looking at my sunvisor (93 Probe) and noted a sticker that described 5 beeps. It...

'02 Super Duty Electrical Problem
I have an '02 Super Duty F250 7.3L Recently my door locks stopped working along with my fog lamps and the interior delay stays on until the desired time with or without the doors open. I have checked...
3
3

ONLINE SPEC SIGHT
anyone know of a websight that gives specs on computer and sensor values for cars and trucks? lucas http://www.minibite.com/america/malone.htm http://www.minibite.com/america/malone.htm...

wipers don't park
On my 91 Ranger the wipers don't park when switched off (well the driver's side doesn't, the passenger side just sits there but that's another post). I replaced the multifunction switch, but it does...
1
1

2002 F150 Mirror Removal
I have a 2002 F150 and the passanger mirror was stolen. The housing is still there. How hard is it to put a new mirror in the housing. This is a power mirror and does anyone have instructions on how...
2
2

squeaky dooe seals - help!
2000 Ranger XLT extended cab with suicide doors. The rubber weatherstrip between the front and rear doors makes the most annoying squeaky chatter on anything other than a glass smooth road. The doors...
2
2

Mice Elimination
A quick question. Has anyone figured out a great method for keeping mice out of engines? They seem to love my E350; they build comfortable large nests right in the middle of the intake manifold of the...
3
3

Ford Ranger Oil Pressure Gauge - Sludge?
I've recently been driving an old reengined 1986 Ford Ranger, I have no idea what the engine is, the truck says electronic ignition, but this looks conventional, 2.0 l or 2.3 l. The problem is the oil...
20
20