1967 F-series data posted

Hey all...I spent the evening finishing up another page for my website. It's a detailed walk-through of the '67 F-series VIN data plate. I give all the codes needed to completely decipher the plate. Take a look at the page at

and let me know what you think. I'll be getting started on 1968 next...with plans to eventually have pages for each year with all the necessary codes on deciphering the VIN tag. Stay tuned!

Keith

Reply to
Keith