Evening All :)

Sorted now, cheers to all the people who mailed me.

Reply to
Lordy

see people do lub u :)

Reply to
Ron

Who the _fuck_ are you?

Reply to
SteveH

Who the f*ck are any of us?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Now thats a bit deep at midnight when I'm pissed as a fart ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Where did you get the PSU from in the end?

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

Went for Nom's reference to a 400W Dabs unit for £17, as that was the only telephone number I could easily get hold of. Those people who just provided web links (which I couldn't get to without a PC...) I mailed back from my phone, but forgot it would set the reply setting to my PC e-mail address, so I couldn't read any of the follow-ups to them until I got the computer working again :)

Reply to
Lordy

Do you like it ? :)

Dabs have a phone number ?

Reply to
Nom

Of course :)

Your suggestion made me remember I had some old invoices from them stashed away (from circa 3 or 4 years ago), I grabbed it from that. I see what you mean tho, just looked at the site and they don't appear to list it in an easily obtainable fashion.

Reply to
Lordy

They don't list it AT ALL, if I remember correctly !

Reply to
Nom

I don't know if it's any help but you can download their whole stocklist and load it into a spreadsheet from

Reply to
rp

a) it's about 2 weeks ago now. b) I couldn't access the 'Net so it wouldn't have been much help

Cheers for the thought anyway :)

Reply to
Lordy