S10 wiring diagram

I have the shop manuals for my 1996 S10. two blue manuals about the size of small phone books

I am trying to help a friend with a problem on a 1996 1 ton tow truck. It blows the tail light fuse when the high beams are put on. Seems to be the multi function switch.

I went to may manuals to look for the wiring, but my two shop manuals don't seem to have these wiring diagrams in them.

Where can i find the wiring diagrams? What manuals are they in?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Shep