1986 5.0 4 wheel drive Bronco

my son has a 86 bronco that will not start. he has spark at the plugs but the fuel pumps will not pump any fuel, replaced both pumps, filters and screen. Replaced ECU and the fuel pump relay. Firestone tested it and said they think it is in the wiring. we have power from the ECU to the rewlay and no power out of it...

Thanks for any suggestions.. down and out in Austin

Reply to
Brad

you checked to see if the inertia switch tripped? Its purpose is to shut the fuel pump off in case of an accident. I believe yours is mounted in the kick panel area passenger side. Has a large white button on the top, push it to reset.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Have you tried applying power directly to the fuel pump?

Reply to
JimV