1990 E350 Acceleration Vibration

REFERENCE: 1990 E350 Tioga RV with Ford 460 FI & Auto.

When I accelerate, I'm getting an annoying vibration that I can feel at the steering wheel but it stops when I back-off or coast. I also am getting a vibration on acceleration that seems to be coming from near the front passenger floorboard area. Could these be due to a "going bad" u-joint or "out-of-round" drive-line or could they be from a motor mount or suspension related? Any thoughts, ideas, wisdom, suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

William Colorado Springs, CO

Reply to
WJW