1995 Bronco turn signals

That doesn't seem to be the case. the cables for the parking lights and signals go into holes in a metal housing, there's no way to access the bulbs that way.

Are you perhaps thinking of the headlights? That's how the halogen bulbs are changed.

Brian

Reply to
Default User

No, I'm talking about the turn signals/running lights. I physically reached in and pulled the right side bulbs before I posted this morning. The headlamps are changed the same way, but they are higher.

On mine, the wires go into a housing, but the housing can be twisted to remove it and exposing the bulb.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

What year is yours?

On mine, the wires go in through holes in a large metal boxlike housing that is attached to the inside of the fender. The bulbs aren't accessible.

Brian

Reply to

I have a '95 Eddie Bauer Bronco. Eddie ought not play into this though.

Perhaps we're not talking about the same bulbs.

I'm talking about the ones that are in the front of the truck, immediately below the headlamps.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I took it into the shop, and it did indeed turn out to be the "multi- function switch".

Thanks for the help everyone.

Brian

Reply to