1999 Ford Explorer V6 won't start on first try

This has just started happening. When left overnight, the engine won't start at first. I have determined that if I turn the key on and wait,
then turn it off (sometimes several times) the engine will start and run fine. And restart just fine. Thoughts?

Site Timeline