2000 F-150 4wd bad wobble,CV joints?

I've changed out all brake components. What else could it be suspension? CV joints?

Reply to
Justin Sturgiss

My guess would be suspension. CV joints should make themselves known otherwise, such as, clicking, grinding, etc... Question. Have you made any modifications to the truck, for example, a lift kit, changed tire size, lowered the truck?

Dave D

Reply to
Dave D

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:24:19 -0700, Justin Sturgiss rearranged some electrons to form:

alignment? tire balance?

could be many things.

Reply to
David M