2000 V-10 block heater ??????

I was washing my 2000 F-250 V-10 4x4 and found a

110 volt plug up in the bumper next to the grille it went to just above the oil filter to a block heater is this something you find on alot of gas engines. what you think , Jeff
Reply to
sparky

That is your block heater, It is an option. It is used to keep your engine from freezing.

Reply to
351CJ

I've seen them on Diesels but never seen one on a gas engine. until now

Jeff

Reply to
sparky