Wheels

I like how "Studes" look with the original hubcaps/wheel covers. I would however like to put some really cool looking wheels on my Lark. Where might one find such wheels? My internet searches have yielded very little. Lou

Reply to
Larkylou

The bolt circle is 5 X 4 1/2" (or 5 X 114.3mm) Original Lark rims were probably 4.5 X 15" with either a 0 offset or maybe up to +15mm. This equates to something like 3" backspace You can run up to 6X15 without a problem, but try and keep 3.5" to 4" backspace. This is a very subjective area, so be sure to do your homework before buying wheels and measure, measure, measure...

Reply to
Bob Johnstone

i run a set of the ford ranger rims you know the ones that resemble centerline rims. they look good on my 59 lark as they are shinier than the rest of the car. homer

Reply to
homer