2003 ford explorerxlt-clicking

"SnoMan" wrote: > [quote:b81e433a8a="melnmeg"]My explorer started making a > clicking noise in driver side back wheel well. I took out the > drink holders but can't figure out where it is coming from. > It goes off after about 20 miles or so. It started on July > 4th and did it again yesterday. Help!! It is driving me > crazy![/quote:b81e433a8a] > > Check to see if suspension and shock bolts are tight.

I called a ford dealership and they helped me figure out what it is!! Thanks for your help.

Reply to
melnmeg

What was it?

Spdloader