94 Olds Cutlass Supreme clicking noise when turning

Ok this is driving me nuts, my car makes a clicking noise coming form the left side when I turn to the right. Here is what i have replaced so far:

CV shafts, both sides Lower ball joints, both sides Outter tie rods, both sides Wheel bearing hub assembly on left side where the clicking noise is coming from

When we put the car on the lift and turn the right and spin the tires no clicking noise. The noise seems to get faster/louder the faster you drive. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to
chr1s2k

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Shep

Have you checked for something as simple as a foreign object stuck in your tire, in such a way as to only hit the road surface while turning?

-tih

Reply to
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo