2004 Explorer -- pulling the radio??

My 97 Mazda B4000 radio is simple to pull -- there are four little holes -- two on each side -- of the radio. There's a radio removal tool available at any auto parts store -- consists of two big "hairpins" of stiff wire -- slip these into the holes in the radio front panel, feel the ends of the hairpins snap into release mechanism, press the hairpins toward the outside and the radio slides out.

HOWEVER -- my 2004 Explorer with factory radio (AM/FM/single CD player) does not have the same mount/remove access holes. How do I get the radio out of the Explorer?

I'm installing a Sirius satellite radio and I need access to the antenna connector on the Explorer's radio.

Thanks.

Reply to
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names