Remote Starter Install Problem

I was working to install a remote starter in my 95 jeep grand cherokee. I've gotten the starter component wires hooked up, but now it seems nothing happens. The internal electronics (locks, windows, clock) all seem to work. But when I try to turn the key and start the car, there is nothing. I rechecked my connections, and I could no longer get a reading from the constant power wire in my ignition. so now I'm not sure if the unit is even getting any power whatsoever.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
GrnGyant

If it is one of them 39$ wal mart jobs drp it in the trash can and forget it. If you are going to do it get a good upper end one. The link below gives some wiring diagrams.

MT-2500

Its the Bulldog RS 1300 E, that I was trying to install.

Thanks

Reply to
GrnGyant