2006 Ford Ranger

Any chance someone has insight on this?

I need a real four door real mid-size pickup and want to retire my '99 Ford Ranger Super-cab.

I don't want a cosmetic makeover since I don't like the scant interior space of my '99.

The "mid-size" Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon is NOT mid-size just about the size of a Ranger.

ANY inside DOPE on what to expect Ford to put out?

Reply to
eric jacobs

I was told that the 2006 Ranger will be available with the 4cyl diesel

Reply to
Bamby

Reply to
camarobrian